95% of our clients would recommend our service
LPS are pleased to announce our client satisfaction survey results for 2013 and are delighted to see exceptionally high levels of overall satisfaction.
Between April 2013 and March 2014, we received hundreds of completed feedback forms from our clients, the overwhelming majority of which were resoundingly positive.
Your perception of our service quality is important to us, and we continually seek feedback in order to identify areas for improvement. We issue a client satisfaction questionnaire at the end of every case and are committed to using your feedback to develop the service we offer.
Considering everything, you awarded us an overall 95% satisfaction score (of which 84% of you were ‘very satisfied’ and 11% of you were ‘fairly satisfied’).
You also told us that:
- 96% of you were ‘very’ or ‘fairly satisfied’ with your legal representation
- 93% of you agreed that we met the agreed timescales
- 95% of you were ‘very’ or ‘fairly satisfied’ with our level of expertise
- 96% of you were ‘very’ or ‘fairly satisfied’ with our treatment of you
- 95% of you were happy with the advice you received
When it came to transparency of our fees, 94% of you were ‘very’ or ‘fairly satisfied’ that we outlined the cost of your legal advice at the start of the process, whilst 90% felt that we delivered value for money.
Overall 95% of you would recommend us to others and 96% of you would use us again.