If you have bought a product which has caused you or a loved one injury within the last 3 years then you may be able to make a claim against the manufacturer or seller of that product.
LPS are Specialists in product liability compensation you will have access to our solicitors who have a wealth of experience in dealing with all types of product liability claims. Types of faulty products There are a variety of products that could inflict injury on the consumer if they are defective:
- Toxic Sofas: A lot of couches contain flame-retardant chemicals which can be dangerous to us. If you have suffered any burns or rashes from a ‘toxic sofa’ give us a call.
- Defective cosmetic products: If you have any skin marks or blemishes from a defective make-up product you could be entitled to make a claim.
- Hair straighteners: Broken hair styling equipment can cause serious burns.
- Electrical appliances: Faulty electrical equipment can cause electric shocks, you can claim for these.
- Defective toys: Children can get injured by playing with toys and games that are defective.
Your claim As soon as we take on your claim we work quickly to establish who is at fault and gather the evidence to obtain an admission of liability. We will also gather the information and evidence required to assess the value of your claim and the compensation you deserve and to negotiate a fair settlement for you as soon as possible. Your rehabilitation Once we take on your claim, your need for support to aid your rehabilitation will be assessed. Depending on your need, we may be able to arrange for early medical support. In many cases this can start straight away if:
- there is already strong evidence to substantiate your claim, or
- responsibility for the accident which caused your injury has already been admitted
Funding your claim Pursuing a claim for compensation can be very stressful. The last thing that you need to worry about is how to pay for legal support to pursue your claim, which is why we offer a No Win No Fee claims process. Making Your Claim Couldn’t Be Easier Your Faulty product compensation process couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is complete our easy to use claim form, and leave the rest to us, or alternatively call us on 0800 996 1807, text 4myclaim to 88802 or chat to us online to discuss your claim.